Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I think I was a bear in a former life

I know that there are those out there that do believe in reincarnation.  I am not sure if I do or not - I was taught that when you die you either go to heaven or hell and they were the only two choices but every so often there is a person born with such wisdom, talent or drive that you can't help but wonder if this isn't their second of third time around.

My mom has teased me in the past by saying that I must have been a Salem witch in my former life that was burned at the stake since I have such a fear of fire.  I on the other hand think I must have been a bear.



Well I only look like this when someone is messing with my cubs  kids, oh an maybe a couple a days a month.

I think a better picture would be this one -




But the real reason I think I must have been a bear in a former life is that, like bears, all I want to do in the fall is eat and store up fat and then sleep all winter when it is cold and just, well, yucky outside.


Up until yesterday the weather hasn't been all that cold here in Maryland.  In fact I was loving being on the beach on New Years Day with just my hoodie and no winter coat.  But Old Man Winter decided he was done being nice and now it is down right frigid out there and I all of a sudden I lost all my desires to anything at all except nap and eat.

And you know maybe if I was a bear in my former life, I was trapped by a forest fire and that is where I developed my fear of fire.

~Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment