Thursday, January 15, 2009

I cheated!

I was feeling really low the last two days. It is probably because of all this dam arctic air that has invaded Central Pennsylvania. I don't do cold! Anyway, I thought for sure that my efforts at dieting were getting me no where. I actually thought that I might have gained a pound of two.

So I cheated!

I got on the scale this morning and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I have dropped another 2 pounds since I weighed in on Sunday. YIPPEE! I total of 10 pounds gone that I will never have to look at in the mirror again!

It gave me the incentive I needed to stay focused today. I still haven't gotten to the exercise part just yet. My back is feeling a bit fragile right now and I DO NOT want it to get to the point it was two years ago when I was in so much pain that I seriously consider ... my options. But knowing that, at least for right now, my eating plan is working and I am still losing, has inspired me to stay on track.

I hope everyone else who is trying to get healthy this year is doing well too.

~Just Me

PS. Anyone know how I can come with about $100,000.00? Legally.

No comments:

Post a Comment