Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MYSTERY SHOPPERS

I can't imagine that there is anyone out there that hasn't heard about MYSTERY SHOPPERS. This is where a person gets paid to go into a store and pretend to be a real customer but what you are really doing is making sure that the store is following corporate procedures, that it is clean and well maintained, and that customer service is excellent.

I had began thinking about this a few years ago, but every time I tried to find a company that did mystery shopping, you always had to pay to be put on lists. I knew I didn't want to pay for the right to work so I past on all that I saw.

On one of the email groups I belong to a woman has been posting about her experiences as a mystery shopper. She seemed to be really enjoying it. She isn't making a fortune by any means but is supplementing her family's income and having fun at the same time.

The company she works for is currently giving out referral bonuses so she asked if anyone on our email group would like to have the information sent to them to sign up. I JUMPED at the chance. I sent her my email address and she sent me the information. I signed up right away and went on my first assignment last night.

It was FUN, it was EASY and the best part, I was able to take Kimberly along with me.

Now I am giving you all the same opportunity as this woman gave to me. There is NO FEE to join this company. YOU pick which "shops" you want to do, how often and so on. They direct deposit your earnings either into you bank account or into a Pay Pal account.

You do need a computer, printer and a digital camera. You will need either a bank account or a Pay Pal account so that you can get paid. They are world wide so even if you don't live in the United States like I do you can still work with this company.

Like I said, I did my first "shop" last night and I have 5 more to do between now and next Monday.

If you would like to have the information sent to you, please send me your name and email information and I will send it out to you right away! You have nothing to loose.

~Just Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment